An abstract poem
I have no back story on this poem other than the obvious fact that I wrote it ten years ago today. Let’s see what I devised:
The greedy discussion
Blood red checks to get in
Stained with pain,
Written in vain
Until it do.
I can’t say much about this poem other than “until it do” is a blatant misuse of correct grammar. Some of my classmates in certain high school classes didn’t talk very goodly, so I’m sure they inspired that line. Other than that, I don’t have much to say about this. I’d love to hear your thoughts!
This post is part of Cody’s “10-Year Idea Reunion” series, in which Cody revisits his creative writing class assignments exactly 10 years after writing them. Learn more about Cody’s Idea Reunion and follow him on WordPress to follow along!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 10 Worst Episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series 10/29/2018
- 10 Most Entertaining Episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series 09/04/2018
- I just watched every episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, and there’s a lot to say 08/28/2018
- Oh, right; I should probably introduce myself 08/15/2017
- Final Fantasy XV review: it’s not really a Final Fantasy game 05/25/2017